Employment-based immigration law
Through its affiliate WMR Immigration Law Group, WMR assists corporations and institutions to promptly acquire temporary and permanent U.S. employment-based visas for foreign executives, managers, and highly skilled professionals. WMR also assists employees and their families becoming lawful permanent residents of the United States and, ultimately, U.S. citizens. WMR supports applicants in obtaining benefits available to them while their cases are pending. Some of these services include:
- Investment-based immigrant petitions. In this area, WMR offers foreign investors different scenarios from private equity investment funds, known in the immigration context as Regional Centers, to personalized investment solutions with the firm’s assistance in all aspects of (i) the business area selection, (ii) capitalization and operation process, (iii) profitability goals, and (iv) meeting the client’s immigration objectives.
- Petitions for multinational executives and managers, outstanding researchers and professors, and aliens of extraordinary abilities. WMR provides an early petition screening giving clients a fair assessment of the possibilities of an approval.
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visa Petitions to ensure that your business has the specialized and uniquely qualified staffing it needs and that personnel costs are competitive.
- WMR represents clients in Adjustment of Status Applications filed with U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS), and Consular Processing of immigrant visas issued abroad, with seasoned experience and attention to detail when reviewing and overcoming possible grounds of inadmissibility.
- Employment Eligibility Verification Audits and Compliance Counseling.